A few weeks ago Haley comes home & tells me that Red Robin brought her classroom lunch today. Really?! Why? How? The kids were asked to write a 5 paragraph paper on their favorite restaurant & include why it's their favorite. Hmmmm. Some of the kids got letters back from the restaurants & that was lots of fun. But Red Robin called the school & wanted to bring lunch in for a Ms. Haley Lavender's classroom, thanks to her letter to them. Haley said her teacher told them they didn't have to do that, but apparently they insisted.
So of course the obvious question (at least to me) was: "So, what did you write?"
The conversation went as follows:
Haley: "I just told them that they're my favorite restaurant & I really like their chicken."
Me: "That's it?"
Haley: "Actually, I said if you think your mom's chicken strips are good, you have to try Red Robin's."
Ohhhhhh, ok. Nothing like throwing your mama's cookin' under the bus to make a restaurant feel good!



2 comments:
That is awesome! Way to write Haley! What a great memory!
That is too funny!!! Nice job Haley!
Post a Comment