Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Landscaping Day 1

So we decided that if we wanted our yard to look nice & we wanted it done in a timely manner, then we'd have to hire it out.  Go ahead make your judgements.  The front, side & back will all be done in 4 days, Friday (so we are told).  6 guys arrived this morning @ 9 am with 3 big trucks.  I was so impressed with everything that got done today.  The kids however were quite concerned with the mess they're making.



They tore up all the grass/weeds, built a rock wall in the front, & a small one by the drain in the back & got all the black fabric, sand & then cedar chips around the playset.  They also told us that the sprinkler system needs to be replaced, not so good news. 

Stay tuned for daily updates.  By Friday it should look fantabulous!

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is so exciting! That looks awesome!!! I wish I could see it first hand! You know I would be hanging out at your house watching it all with you!