Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Landscaping Day 2

Not a lot appeared to happen today.  The key word is appeared.  The sprinkler system was the focus.  Thanks to the fabulous news yesterday.  And a big thank you to Centex for the original crappy sprinkler system!  But seriously this will be nice to know it's done right.  Ahhh, the price for peace of mind.  Cha-ching.  They also moved a big mound of dirt from the front & made little mounds of dirt in the back with it.  They put the black fabric & gravel around my garden boxes.  Hmmm, I think that sums up the day.

I don't know exactly what this is.   I know it has to do with the sprinklers. I know all the guys were hunched over it for a good chunk of time & I think it looks rather impressive (I would have hunched over it too!)


Judd's been working really hard today.... at the office 

They unloaded all the trees onto the RV pad.  Yay trees!

And a various assortment of shrubs!  I think they all look great right where they are. 

 This is a Weeping Atlas Cedar.  It's really hard to tell but the trunk makes a big "S" shape then droops over. I'm so excited for this tree!!

2 comments:

The Hymas Clan said...

Ooooo, I like that tree! It's going to look so nice when it's done! Cant wait to see!

Jill said...

Yea! More progress! I have enlarged each picture and study it for a few minutes before moving on. That is how bad I want to be there. I may have to fly out just to see your yard...and you...and family!