Friday, March 27, 2009

What a funny boy!

I have two quick stories to share about Matthew from today. I don't want to forget them so I better jot them down. Maybe they're only funny to me because I'm the Mom. Or they could be one of those "had to be there" moments, either way he cracks me up!
*****
Story 1: At breakfast he grabbed some of Judd's business cards and walked around the kitchen table. He placed one next to the each of the girls and said "Call me". He then put the remaining back where he found them and sat down and ate his breakfast. Business at usual - apparently!

Story 2: His new favorite movie is Peter Pan. He was watching the part with the mermaids. As a sidenote, Peter Pan is NOT a very politically correct movie. Oh my goodness!! So our conversation went:
him "Mermaids don't have legs"
me "Nope, they have tails like a fish"
him (with a snicker) "maybe they have a fishy in their underwear"

1 comment:

The Hymas Clan said...

Oh dear Matthew, what a funny little boy you are!!!