Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easter preview

First off I realize that I have been blogging a lot lately and if you're sick of it, look the other way or just ignore me altogether (that's what the smart ones do!) But I can't help it if fun and funny things happen and I blog it!!
*******
So yesterday afternoon the kids and I went to the mall. We had some Easter shopping to do. The boys needed ties and the girls needed shoes. When we got home I set the bags down and started cleaning up. A few minutes later Matthew came to show me how he put his tie on all by himself. He was so proud of himself! He then said "I put Lukie's on too". Then he asked me to take a picture. So I did and this is what I got.............

Matthew so very serious and Luke with a big open mouth smile. Funny boys!

4 comments:

The Hymas Clan said...

Those are some good lookin' boys!!!

The Lavenders said...

Those are the snazziest ties ever! They have the same style as their dad! What cutie pies my nephews are.

Erin Dooley said...

CUTE ties! And even cuter kids!

Joy Schmidt said...

That is so cute that he put the tie on himself and his brother!!! I cant wait til Eli is doing that kind of stuff! Your boys are so cute!!