Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

This week at the girls' school it's been spirit week. Yesterday was crazy shoe and sock day. Savannah wore crazy socks and one tennis shoe and one boot. Haley of course thought it was silly and wanted to wear white socks with both tennis shoes. So today was crazy hair day. Savannah said I could do whatever I wanted. I guess I should have chosen something more fun but it's all about the time commitment! Haley of course wanted her hair nicely parted down the middle and each side done differently. She put it best when she said "it's crazy hair day, not messy hair day". Oh Haley, sometimes it's fun to be a kid, silly girl! So here's a few picks of crazy hair!! Tomorrow is inside out and backwards day - hmmmm

5 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

I remember those days...so much fun!!! Haley cracks me up with how in control she always is!

Jill said...

Cute hair girls!!
Sydney was going to let me spray color her hair, but then she backed out! I asked her if I could do ponies all over like Savannah's but she again backed out! So she did nothing! I think she only has done hat day so far this week! She is doing twin day tomorrow with a couple friends too!

The Hymas Clan said...

Cute hair!!! When Isaac had crazy hair day at his school Thayne cute in a zig zag mohawk, fun times!!!

Losee family said...

cute, i wish i had taken pictures of my kids on spirit week. you are such a good mom

The Original TomKat said...

Ha! My sister was always just like Haley and I think I was more like Savannah! Cute hair! I need lessons!