As you can see Luke has truly enjoyed feeding himself. He, like any baby his age, makes a huge mess. I always know it was a really good mess when Matthew starts gagging. As a sidenote We first learned of Matthew's weak stomach the first time Luke spit up on him. His eyes started watering and he started gagging. So now Matthew tries to avoid Luke when he's eating but occasionally he'll stroll by and start gagging. Hilarious if you ask me! Poor Luke he's just trying to get a meal in. So anyway Luke has enjoyed all kinds of foods. His favorites are cucumber sticks, waffles and cheesesticks. I forgot how big of a mess they can make when you put food on the tray and let them have at it. I often look at him and wonder what to clean first!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Mommy's little piggy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They are so cute when messy though. Maya is my good eater and she loves her food, to eat and to wear it!! Luke is so adorable and growing so fast! How fun!! Love the pictures.
He is SO cute!!! Sariah makes a huge mess too. At least we know they enjoyed it!!!!!!!
That is hilarious that Matthew has a weak stomach from just watching someone eat...poor guy!
Luke is getting more and more adorable!
He is so cute even when he is messy! Although I do think he is a little on the orange side. lol!
There are no words. He's a keeper!
He is adorable... I love that ittle guy! Thanks so much for offering to help hang pictures... I promise to take you up on that very soon. I am just trying to buy matching frames for all the pictures I want up so it looks nice! Hopefully next week I will be able to take advantage of you and your expertise!! Thanks Kara!!!
Post a Comment