Friday marked the one year anniversary of my Grandma's passing. On Saturday we, as a family, visited her grave site. It had rained all morning but by the time we got there the rain disappeared and even a little bit of sunshine was noticeable!
We love & miss you Grandma!
putting the flowers in the vases
4 comments:
How awesome that you were all able to go together! Where is she burried at? It looks pretty!
That is really neat that so many of you got together for that. I'm sure she was looking down thanking heavenly father for her loving family:)
What a great memory for your kids. I think it really shows them how important family is for all eternity! Nice pictures!
Your pictures brought tears to my eyes. It will be 3 years April 1 since we lost my grampa. It is very difficult for my grama because she is not a member of the church and is not sure she will see him again. But when she talks about him we tell her she will see him again. I told her once that I knew grampa knew Zander and had held him in his arms and they loved each other very much. She had a very difficult time with that! She couldn't wrap her mind around the fact my grampa who was passed and my unborn son could possibly be together.
Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Post a Comment