Monday, November 3, 2008

HELP!!

I don't know what I'm doing here people. So please help me out! I've been staring at it so long that I'm sure there are obvious mistakes! I know Luke isn't in our family pic - I'm working on that one!!

3 comments:

Taylor Fam said...

Looks good! Just paly around a lttle bit and see what you like. It's better to do it now then later and maybe something going wrong!

Jill said...

Hey there! It looks great! I like your background! Very cute! Just check out other blogs and maybe they have something you like and you can add it to yours! Like the little "I Belong" things. They are super cute...I have a link on my blog to those, its the icon of lee lou blogs! just an idea! So manythings you can do with it, its time consuming!

Lisa Presley said...

You're doing awesome! I need to get music on mine too...I keep forgetting that part. So fun to see you guys again! Send me your gmail email address so I can add you to my blog approved viwers list and then you can see my blog too! Love you guys!