Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

Thanksgiving this year was at our house. I was a little nervous considering this is only the 2nd time in our married life that we've had it at our house. Thanks to a late night and an early morning everything turned out great! We had my Mom and Dad and my Uncle Randy and his friend Kate over. It was a nice small group of us to gather 'round and give thanks!

Ma and Pa

Kate and Randy

Matthew should be eating but instead he's showing
Luke his dinosaur's tail...hmmm

Judd is forcefully taking the drumstick.
I love the look on my Dad's face!

Haley and Grandma doing dishes - Thanks ladies!

Grandma has lots of help deboning the turkey

Matthew and Grandpa play ball to work off that turkey dinner

3 comments:

Palmer family said...

Kara! I am so glad you found our blog and left a comment so I could find YOURS! :)
I was just thinking about you guys this week and wondering if any of you had a blog or not and that it would be a nice way to keep in touch! I am glad you do! Do any of your siblings have one?
Looks like you had a fantastic Thanksgiving at your house! Ours was nice. We had it here with Lauren and her family. Hol and her family decided to go out to eat instead of joining all of us. (what?!)
Will you do me a favor and email me all your families updated addresses when you get a second? I will need them for Christmas cards and I'm not sure they are all current in my planner. Thanks!
Take care, Lindsay

Sheila said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I look forward to your Christmas posting.
Sheila

The Hymas Clan said...

What a fun Thanksgiving!!! I LOVE your parents, I still think about your mom quite a bit, being she was the first leader I had at church!!! Your family is awesome!!! Oh! I hope you dont mind me looking at your blog, I clicked on it off of Katie and Tom's!!!!!!!!!!!