Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feeding Luke

It was one of those nights where dinner seemed an impossible feat. I had to have dinner to a girl I VT at 6 and I was not on schedule! Besides missing a key ingredient and other fun stuff (I'll spare you all the details) Luke needed to be fed...NOW! Because he just started solids a little while ago I've been the only one to feed him so far. Things change! I asked the girls to help me out, of course they were thrilled and began fighting over who got to do what!



The willing subject!
Haley got the fruit/cereal combo

Savannah was originally stuck feeding him the vegies but because he kept spitting them back at her she became frustrated and I convinced Haley to hand over the fruit/cereal mixture. Needless to say Luke got fed thanks to his great sisters! Gosh this kid is loved!! So we all jumped in the car and headed off to deliver this meal. It was a much too quiet ride, no Matthew chit chat.

We discovered he was totally zonked out in his seat. I guess getting up @ 6 this morning made him a little tired. The funny part was that I was in such a hurry to get everyone in the car and food to it's place on time that I didn't realize he had Judd's Ohio State hat on and gripped in his fingers was this nerf gun! Doesn't he look ready to take out the next "bad guy".....aside from being asleep, right?!?!

5 comments:

Bell Family said...

Kara your family is just the cutest thing. I miss you guys but i am glad all is well.
I also tagged you. check out my blog to see what to do next.

Erin Dooley said...

Luke is adorable...but that is a given looking at your other kids. What good little helpers you have:) You're doing a great job on your site. I added you to mine so I can keep up on it:)

Jill said...

Oh Matthew is so cute! I love that kid! Typical boy, gun in hand and hat on head..plus he's sleeping! Good for the girls for helping out! Sydney is loving that she is coming home with Haley next week!

The Original TomKat said...

Yay! You're a blogger...and all by yourself! I forgot to tell you yesterday...your outfit was so cute! Let's be friends!

www.tomkatjensen.blogspot.com

Deon said...

Cute Blog Kara, It's fun to see all the day to day pics!