Saturday, November 15, 2008

Aren't they cute!!

I've been wanting to get the kids pictures taken for about 6 weeks now and it just wasn't happening, it was either rainy or something else was occupying our Saturday. But today the sun came out and no one was moving and so we got everyone cleaned up and headed out. I really did not want to pay someone to take the pictures. I figure I have a good camera and I should be able to get some good shots, right?!?!
my favorite

the girls

Poor Matthew, Luke is almost just as big!


Luke

Haley


Savannah


Matthew

8 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

Great pictures and cute kids!

Sara said...

Cute picture!!! You did a great job.

Jill said...

Sooo cute kids! Good job on the background choice and photography.

Deon said...

so adorable and they all smiled.

The Original TomKat said...

You guys make cute kids! Great pictures too!

Lisa Presley said...

Oh man..you did so good! With the pics, and with the kids. :D They are so adorable Kara!

Joy Schmidt said...

i absolutely LOVE the pics!! What a beautiful family you have!!xoxo

Marsha said...

Darling pictures! It's so fun to hear from you and see what you are up to. I can't believe your kids are so big now!