Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Teaser

Here's a little something something for those who have "hounded" me about getting our Disneyland pics up.  Don't worry girls, instead of being offended I'm flattered because apparently I am prompt with my blog posts, usually.

This is all 9 of us with a green army guy & Woody (obvious, I know)

I'll try & get the rest up soon!  We had quite the trip, the boys went to the Ducks vs. USC game (a quick shout out to the #1 team - whoop whoop), Judd & I had lunch at club 33, we did Mickey's trick-or-treat party, we saw the new World of Color.  Lots to blog about, just not now!

XOXO

2 comments:

Jill said...

Very nice group picture! So much fun at D-land!

Sheila said...

It has been a long time since I have looked at Blogs. You are so decicated! I love your page. WOW! The kids are all older. Guess it has been a while.