Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tyson's Birthday Party

I'm a horrible sister. My sister (from Seattle) comes to visit every summer and usually one of the major fall/winter holidays. My little family hasn't been to her house in over 2 years. I'm a schmuck. So when she was planning Tyson's birthday party (her oldest) I told myself we were going! It was on Sept. 12th & it ended up being the kids, my Mom & I who ventured off for the weekend. And we're glad we did because my sister does a great job of planning parties. They're always fun, creative & a huge success. I'll tell you about it as we go along.....

This is Tyson, say Happy Birthday to Tyson!

This is the crew of friends & family that came to celebrate.

Now in the upper part of this picture you can see part of an inflatable TV screen. They decided to show Alvin & The Chipmunks on a screen outside - fabulous idea!


Who's homeless children are eating popcorn off the ground? Mine, of course!

They served rootbeer floats & popcorn

Everyone brought a blanket & some even a pillow or stuffed animal




And of course besides the party we had a great time visiting & playing & just being together. And a few more pics because what is a visit with the cousins without a few priceless shots?!

Luke being loved by Jaclyn & not feeling the love



I told Cade to look up at me - He is the funniest kid!

Luke & Haley

A pic of Cade's cute face!

Blake, Luke, Tyson & Jaclyn



Thanks again Brett, Jenny & Crew for letting us invade your home for
the weekend!

2 comments:

The Hymas Clan said...

That picture of Luke and Haley is soooo cute! Glad you were able to go and have fun with your fam!!!

Jill said...

What a fun party!!! Glad you guys got to go visit!