Matthew had is first day of school on Tuesday the 22nd. This was his first day of school, ever. I have to add that ever part because it applies & only this one time in his whole life will it apply. Anyway he goes to the Prairie Preschool which is conveniently located near our house. I was really, really sad I couldn't go & be a part of that day with him. But Judd went & did a fabulous daddy job of taking pictures & making sure he was happy before escaping. He came home happy & seemed to have such a good day! The second day was another story, we won't talk about that!
I have to add that he picked out his own clothes. He chose his dragon shirt, dress pants & his new skecher shoes. He wasn't about to be told what to wear!
3 comments:
Oh how cute is he??? What a fun day!
He is such a funny boy! I love the outfit! He will have a great year! It is a super preschool if I haven't told you that already...
What a big boy! They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment