Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of school!

I don't know what to say.....I'm glad summer's over, I'm exhausted. But I'm sad that the girls are back in school, I'll miss them. I'm scared of the new, less flexible schedule that school time brings (for them). I'm looking forward to good quality time with my boys, etc...... Ah the winds of change! On a positive note the girls were really excited for school today. I had no problem getting them up @ 6:45, actually Haley was in my room before I could go get her! They picked out outfits last night & layed them out at the ends of their beds. They're so funny. Hopefully they'll come home just as happy!




Savannah is so excited about her backpack this year that she wanted a picture of it, Haley just went along

2 comments:

Jill said...

Look at you blogging so early! Way to go! Summer is over, we made it! Cute pictures!

Erin Dooley said...

They are soooo cute! Miss you guys!