Friday, September 4, 2009

Dance Recital

The girls have been taking a summer dance class and last night was their dance recital. They were each in 3 dances; a hip hop, jazz and a ballet. Judd & I are so proud of them - they did great! I didn't realize how much fun they were having until we were almost in tears that dance is now over. Yikes - I better find something good to replace it or just keep it up!




My girls were lucky to have both grandmas & grandpas there, a great grandma, a cousin, 2 aunts & a good family friend =-) Thanks everyone for helping the girls feel special!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Look how quick you are! Good job with the pictures! I didn't get any of my girl dancing cause I was videoing...duh! The girls look cute and happy dancing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my your girls are so adorable!!! I love it!

The Hymas Clan said...

Your girls are so cute!!! They look so happy! I remember taking dance when I was younger, fun times!!!!