Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another one bites the dust!

I have no photos & once you know the story, you'll thank me! To keep it short & simple my gallbladder was angry & started misbehaving so I payed a very nice, skilled surgeon to part the two of us. I could no longer deal with "g" & his bad behavior. It was unbearable. I will positively never be able to wear a bikini again (not that I had plans, but you know....maybe) thanks to "g" & his cousin appendix, which was last years bad behaving organ. Now that I've hit 30 I am loosing an organ every year, I wonder what next year will bring? Hmmmm...........Too much pain meds you think, I say not enough!! Either way I finally got to posting the next two posts, check 'em out

3 comments:

The Hymas Clan said...

Oh dear, Kara! We heard about this from Judd! You need to stop loosing organs!!!!! J/K! I hope you feel better soon, I will be by with dinner tonight!!!!

Jill said...

LOL! I love the post! You should be on drugs whenever you post! LOL!

Andrea said...

So sorry to hear about Mr. "G". No fun...mom suffered a few years back.

Glad he's gone for your sake! I do hope you'll break your streak :)