I found this book that has something like 8 different skirt patterns from size 2-14 for girls. Very versatile. Plus I used a 40% coupon & it seemed so cheap I couldn't pass it up. It was super simple. There is actually no pattern just measurements for strips of fabric sewn together. Don't get me wrong, there were directions. It was lots of fun & I'm sure I will make more of them. Savannah's is still under construction but should be done in the next few days.
And don't worry she ended up wearing a hot pink shirt with it. Apparently the brown shirt & hot pink sweater I picked out were not very cute. Oh & the socks were not part of the "going out into public outfit" either. I was just thrilled she loved the skirt! She wants to pick out the fabric for the next one.
4 comments:
That is SoOOO cute! It really makes me wish I knew how to sew! Where did ya get the book at?
And that pose? Fabulous!!!!
Fabulous! Love the colors! Can't wait to see the next one! Love the pose Hailey!!!
That is ADORABLE! I think I may need to borrow your book......
Ok girls I bought the book from Craft Warehouse. And I am more than willing to lend it or even make copies (shhh don't tell the copyright people!)
Post a Comment