Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rip City

I'm sure this post will interest no one. That's okay I'll blog about it anyway, because I can.
Alright Judd & I went to the Blazers vs. Hornets game on Monday night. I have only been to one other game so I was very excited to go. Judd got really good seats too. Like so good you could hear them "talking smack" to each, see the sweat on their brow, read their tattoos (oh, yeah... you know your close) & hear their objection when getting caught after committing a foul. Let me just say there are some potty mouth basketball players. Judd has been considering season tickets & bought a few games in a few different spots around the arena. After that game I say heck yeah. I'm sure though the seats we'll end up with won't be within tattoo reading distance. Oh well... it was fun for a night!

Let the game begin

Brandon Roy sitting the bench with an injury....so sad.

I couldn't hear this exchange but I think it started with...
"You planning on playing tonight Bayless?!"

I'm sad to report that the Blazers lost by one measly point. It was a great game though. Lots of energy, excitement & potty words. Who could ask for more!



OK these last two pics were taken last night at the Blazers vs. Jazz game. Our seats weren't like Monday night (will they ever be?!) but were good & we had another great time ending in a loss. C'mon guys!! This time we took my brother Jordan & his friend Ashlin. It was Ashlin's first game - very fun! Judd's dad & brother were there too. And after noticing that the seats behind us were empty, they came and joined us. You can see his dad & brother in the picture - turkeys!


Yes that is Jordan with his headband on trying to be engaged in the game - obviously not happy with the call either! And no that is not Ashlin next to him. Just some nice lady who is now on a strangers blog

No comments: