Friday, February 19, 2010

I'd like you to meet ...

Wyatt Jay Lavender
Born on February 17th
Weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs. 4 oz.
Born to Foster & Lauren Lavender (Judd's brother & wife)

I love the open-mouth cod fish look - so cute!

This is Luke's encounter with a smaller human being.  Notice my hand in place for Wyatt's protection

Matthew was sooooo excited to hold him, can you tell?

He was not liking the flash of the camera

That's better

Wyatt, Foster & big brother Jack

I think it's not allowed to look this cute after having a baby!

Right as we were walking out the door he opened his eyes.  Not a very good picture but at least you can see those eyes.

Welcome to this world little man!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! I love babies!! Congrats to them!! And to you for having a new nephew!

Jill said...

I love the picture with Matthew! He totally looks excited!!! Hailey has the baby hold down perfect! Cute baby looks like Jack I think.

The Hymas Clan said...

He is such a cute little thing! I also love the pic of him and Matthew, so cute!

Haley said...

Wyatt is so adorable! I cant wait when we get to go see him again! Cute cute cute!

The Original TomKat said...

That's very exciting! I don't know if I'm happier to see that she looks so great after having a baby, or to know that sometimes people really do go early?!?!? Great job protecting the newling infant from Luke.

The Original TomKat said...

By the way...I couldn't help but notice just how enthused Jack looks. (I'm being sarcastic of course!)