Haley had a piano recital on Saturday. I just wanted to publicly tell her how proud her Dad & I are of her. I know she has not always loved piano but I think she's finally getting to feel the freedom of it. She can now go through the Children's Songbook & work through songs. I think she's enjoying tinkering on the piano & not feeling confined to the songs assigned. And I'm loving having the piano played in my house, even if it is Coldplays "Clocks", over & over & over & over (her & Judd are "learning" this song, yes there's an app for that!) So again Congratulations Haley, we're so very proud of you!
I really shouldn't have snapped this pic while she was playing but it didn't seem to distract her - Wheww!
Her with her FABULOUS piano teacher
4 comments:
Congrats to Haley. Good for her. Lori is fabulous, she was my YW leader. She is awesome.
Nice job Haley!!! I still wish I know how to play the piano. Good for her for sticking with it!
That was super scary to play the piano in front of 25 people!I am kind of liking piano because when it gets to music class and learning the staffs and music notes it comes in handy!
Why Kara, is that her Wirly Twirly Girl Skirt? By the way, her piano teach IS fabulous!
Post a Comment