It's official, school is out - AHHHHHHHH!!I can't believe how fast that went by! It makes me kinda sad in that I hope I took enough of it all in! Is that weird to say? Does anyone understand me? I am weird......but we are looking forward to summer and all the fun we have planned! I'm hoping I can keep them plenty busy and before we know it we'll be school shopping and I'll be saying "Where did our summer go?" And I'll be kinda sad then too (in a weird way)Time flies when you're havin' fun!I wanted to go back and see the difference between the first & last days of school. What I find funny is they both had their hair cut yesterday and both got a good 4-5 inches cut off and it looks the same length in both pics for both girlsMiss Haley

Last day of school & then the first day of school
Miss Savannah

Last day of school & then the first day of school
4 comments:
That is really funny, that is what I thought when I saw their hair! What a good idea to get last and first day photos!
I can't believe how big they are! They are so pretty, just like their mommy! :)
Too cute! That's funny that their hair is the same in the pic's!!! Good idea too!!!
Fun pics! In regards to the collages....download Picasa 3 onto your computer. Its a free program provided by google in your picasa account (stores photos from your blog). The collages are really easy. Give me a call or send a message after you get it downloaded and I can give you a couple tips.
Post a Comment