Saturday, June 13, 2009

Boy Time & Girl Time

I didn't know what to title this post. Last night was the ward father & sons camp out. Matthew was SO excited to go...Judd, not so much. Matthew and I went to the store and got a few treats and after packing up his backpack, pillow & sleeping bag he was set. Right before they left I was putting his shoes on and he said "I'm so excited!" It was very cute. I am happy to report they both came home happy & tired and said they had such a fun time. Matthew got to learn the beauty of being a boy - the world is your urinal.

Of course it would be unfair to not have done something fun with the girls. So Jill & I took her two girls and my two girls & of course Luke, out for ice cream. Coldstone is such a fun place. Cotton candy ice cream was a favorite.

Goofy girls with their monster sized bites!

We then went back to our house and painted fingers and toes. We had some pretty nail flower stickers and cool nail pens to use. It was lots of fun! Jill and I got brave and let the girls paint our fingers. We would have done toes too but we just got pedicures earlier in the week - oh darn!!

What color to choose?


Savannah is obviously very proud of her choice. I love how she used the toe separator for her fingers!


Haley painting my nails - they turned out great!


Look at all those pretty toes and fingers!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

YAY for girl time! You guys are brave!