I hope all of you fathers out there had a wonderful day yesterday! We had a great day at our house! Short story - we were already running late and on our way to church when Judd spilt his protein shake ALL over his suit pants, white shirt and new tie. We came home and he changed and by that time we were REALLY late. But the kids all made him a paper tie in Primary and that made up for it! I hope Judd had a wonderful day & knows how much we love and appreciate him!
3 comments:
What a fun day!!!! I love the first pic!
Looks like an awesome Father's Day for all!
Those ribs were so yummy! You must give me the recipe. Ribs are like my favorite food... EVER!! Well, that and whipped cream. Not together of course... although I am now tempted to try them together. Anyway... SO GOOD!!!
Post a Comment