11 years ago today Haley joined our family. She was our first baby & I remember the excitement & anticipation Judd & I had! She was born at 10:03 pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz.
Just a few hours old....if even that
Leaving the hospital to head home
On her blessing day
On that day we were just so grateful to have a healthy baby girl & now 11 years later we are more grateful for her. She's a wonderful first child, responsible, caring, hardworking. She's always willing to be the 2nd mom & I have really grown to love & appreciate that about her!
Here she was this morning heading out to school.
She is bringing a friend home with her today (since they don't have school tomorrow). We are going to Cheesecake Factory for dinner & then the girls will stay up late giggling & eating munchies while watching a movie. At least that's my guess.
Happy Birthday Haley!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Haley!!! We miss you! Hope you had a good birthday!
She is such an awesome girl! I hope she had a WONDERFUL birthday!
I can't believe she is 11!I remember sitting in her room before she was born and going through all the cute stuff you had for her! :) Happy belated Birthday Haley! Hope it was the best!
Post a Comment