Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

It's that time of year when we all get to share our pumpkin patch experience! So here is ours...
We go with my family to The Pumpkin Patch on Sauvies Island. Lots of fun!!

Luke found his perfect pumpkin & now Grandpa gets to help him carry it back

Matthew & his pumpkin

the girls looking

Climbing the haystack

All of my kiddos

Harrison (my nephew) & Matthew checking out the livestock

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love the pumpkin patch!!! Always great pictures and it is truly Fall! I liked your fall post but couldn't comment from Alabama ...sorry! I too LOVE fall!

The Hymas Clan said...

Fun!!!! We are going this Sat. Unfortunately I am SURE we will get rained on! Oh well, thats life in the great NW!!!! I'm with ya, Fall is FABULOUS!!!!

Eldredge Family said...

I love pumpkin batch season! I love the color orange! Your kids are so cute.

Ba and Scott said...

How Fun!